I've always had an eye and interest for visual arts whether it was drawing, video editing, or any other graphic elements. What really had cemented my passion for graphic design was my love for skateboarding and the culture around it. Also, clothing was another big factor that got me into the creation of graphics as I felt it was very unique to visually express yourself through the garments you are wearing. With so many ideas I carried from my childhood to my teenage and young adult years, I decided it was time to take action and that it was actually a possible career option.
Having graduated high school early, I had time to familiarize myself with graphic design. This pushed me further into wanting to expand my knowledge and skills, which I did and has now led me on my visual graphic design journey.
I would love to chat as to how we could potentially work on a future project together!
Marketing & Graphic Design
January 2020 – Present
- Develop and maintain Burb brand guidelines.
- Execute on product packaging and label creative including development and maintenance of new and current designs.
- Prepare graphics for promotional materials such as event flyers, signage, digital ads, social media announcements, in-store displays and marketing, and more.
- Execute applied graphics for apparel and accessories from design to placement to production.
- Work with printers and other vendors to ensure execution of final creative product is up to Burb standards (Premium High Quality).
- Photo editing and retouching
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
Graphic & Web Designer
April 2016 – December 2019
- Create concepts, sketches and mockups for upcoming clothing products, website updates, and social media posts.
- Set up e-commerce website and manage online content (text, images, layout)
- Creating advertising content for social media applications.
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Instagram and Facebook